It is possible to do internships (with convention between the university and the museum) in different fields (studies of history, tourism, museology, …).
The museum can accommodate young people as part of a voluntary service (run by the National Youth Service), for a period of 3 to 12 months.
For holiday jobs, send a request to the museum (preferably university students).
To carry out projects (job application, memoirs, presentations, …) in collaboration with the museum, contact the museum. Any form of volunteering (historical research, work related to the library, …) is welcome.
Communication manager (m/f)
In view of the expansion of the museum, the Board of Directors of the National Museum of the Resistance Foundation is looking to hire a full-time communication manager
- Hold a university degree covering a course of at least three years, type “Bachelor” (BAC + 3)
- Knowledge of the following languages: French, German, English
- Graphics capabilities
Missions and responsibilities:
- Further development of the museum’s communication strategy
- Design and production of print, web and audiovisual communication media according to the graphic charter
- Coordination with the communications agency and printing and distribution providers
- Monitoring of event communication operations
- Contacts with the press and partners
- Production of films for the YouTube channel
- Management of social media, YouTube channel and website
- Management of the newsletter and mailings
- Development of target audiences
- Database and address file management
• Participation in day-to-day tasks
• Availability certain evenings, weekends and holidays
- Experience in the field of communication
- Motivation, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Organisational and editorial skills
- Good knowledge of office tools and knowledge of traditional and online editorial processes
- Skilled in computer tools for image processing and Adobe Suite layout
- Knowledge of the Luxembourg cultural, political and economic environments
National Museum of the Resistance in Esch-sur-Alzette
June 1, 2021
Incomplete application files will not be taken into account. Requests should be sent to the Museum by Friday April 16, 2021 at the latest.
Musée national de la Résistance
M. Frank Schroeder, directeur
Boîte postale 377
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of identity card or passport
- Copy of the Social Security identification card (social number)
- Copies of diplomas and study certificates
Candidates should indicate the mobile number by which they can be contacted.